Received sms from Remi to invite one more interested person to join our trip. I immediately sent the message to few people & my friend, Hasmanizam responded almost instantaneously. By 7PM just now I succesfully bought his AirAsia tickets!! So altogether there are me, Ali, Jasni (from Muar), Sani, Hasmanizam, Remi, Arey, Waje & few of Remis’ friends. Nine people in total.
I would like to list out what I must bring:
- Passport – mine is still valid till 2010 – so need not to worry
- Bag – will bring my Deuter 55+10 plus Lowepro Inverse 200 AW for the camera
- Clean attire – 3 pairs of light & quick dry cloths should do. Bought a pair of Columbia today.
- Kain pelikat - very important!
- Suitable shoes - yet to buy one OK bought Columbia shoes with 50% discount
- Utensils – fork, spoons – yet to buy one OK bought one already
- Emergency kit – ready
- Sleeping bag – ready (+5 degree)
- Sleeping mat – ready
- Headlight – Black Diamond – ready
- Medication – Clarinase + Panadol
- Nescafe 3 in 1 – ready (I am addicted to caffeine)
- Tent – ready! Just bought one. Coleman Whetherlite (3kg)
- Toiletries – tootbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, shaver…..
- Jacket – penting woo…..
- Nikon D3
- 17-35 f2.8
- 85mm f1.4
- Batteries – AA, AAA & 3x EN-EL4a (1 battery should last me 3000 shots)
- Charger – maybe…..
- Lens wipes – PEC*PAD
- Tripod – Feisol
- CF cards – 4 x 4GB
- Portable harddisk
- Universal power adapter
Did I miss anything?