We went up Nuang Mountain recently to train for Rinjani Expedition at the end of this month. I learnt few things:
- Travel lite. Do not carry too many cameras or lenses. I may just carry D200 + 17-35mm & 85mm & my Leica P&S.
- Must have good rest before the expedition. We must sleep early on 30th June. Wake up the next day & get a good breakfast.
- Just carry one simple bag. Others can give to porters. – IDR80,000 per day (so we need IDR240,000 per person)
- Lowepro Toploader is OK but not great.
- Must get myself even a lighter & smaller tripod. (An excuse to buy a gadget) *grin*