TagsApple backpack Borobudur Bromo camera bag Cycling danau toba Deuter Dieng Dieng Plateau E71 feisol hajj IIUM Indonesia Java Jerantut kinabalu Kuantan landscape Lawu Leica Lowepro Luarbiasa Mac Malaysia mountain nature Nikon Nikon D3 Nokia Nokia E71 Outdoor Pahang Photography rainforest Rinjani sumatera taiwan Thinkpad tilopa Travel trek trekking volcano
Tag Archives: jember
A friend, who is a famous professional photographer in Malaysia…some say in Philippine also…he he he was asking me simple itinerary to Kawah Ijen or other suitable places in Indonesia. Not because he can’t make it on his own. Just wanna get input based from my experience.
So here it goes Enche Ted Adnan….
Few good places (I think) which are good for photo travel (people & places) in JATIM are:
- Mount Bromo & surrounding at Ngadisari
- Madakaripura Waterfall, also in Ngadisari
- Papuma Beach in Jember
- Kawah Ijen
So to go to these places, here is my recommendation based on my previous travel.
- D1 – KL-Surabaya-Cemara Indah (~4 Hours bus ride)
- D2 – Cemara Indah-Bromo-Ranupane Lake-Cemara Indah
- D3 – Cemara Indah-Madakaripura Waterfall-Catimur Homestay (at Jampit) (~ 6 Hours)
- D4 – Catimur Homestay – Paltuding (basecamp) – Kawah Ijen (3 hours slow walk) – Paltuding – Catimur Homestay
- D5 – Catimur Homestay – Papuma Beach – Surabaya (~6 Hours)
- D6 – Surabaya – KL
For sample of pictures of these places, just search my blog here. Hope that helps Ted!